The Momentum Health Solutions HIV YourLife Programme has over nine years' HIV/AIDS disease management experience. Since its inception, more than 55 000 enrolees have registered on the Programme. With a focus on education and support, the programme ensures absolute confidentiality and motivates participating members to manage their condition appropriately.
- Information and advice on treatment from experienced healthcare professionals
- Information about the correct diet, vitamins and lifestyle to build your immune system
- Referrals to healthcare providers who are specialists and experienced in managing HIV patients.
- Counselling and support for your family members and sexual partner - with your permission
Your Benefits Include:
- Antiretroviral medication
- Free Blood tests related to HIV/AIDS
- Doctors' consultations.
- Treatment to help prevent your baby from contracting the HIV virus.Files/(20181112114659 AM) IMED HIV PEP form Nov 2018.pdf
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) medication to prevent HIV infection
- Management of TB
Enroll on your HIV Programme
1Download the application HIV YourLife Programme Application Form
2Print out and complete the Main Member and Patient Details section.
3Get your Attending Doctor to complete their section
4The applicant needs to sign and complete the form
5printFax012 675 3848ORPost
Place in an envelope and post to usPO Box 2338
5We shall process once we have recieved your form.